Monday, February 10, 2020

Another Test and a Project, Wish I Could Object

Due to the class' less than dignified scores on Friday, we were given the chance to take a new one and hope we did not bomb it as well. I appreciate the gesture wholeheartedly. Afterwards, we discussed culture and the seven themed that accompanied it, with the project following not too long after. Our assignment has us researching the culture of a country and detailing it in a PowerPoint or poster, which has the chance for fun; however, I was more than upset that we could not choose our own countries, as I desperately wanted Japan. Alas, someone else got my dream country. I at least got Italy, a country I like for both its beauty and the opportunity to make memes of their affiliation with pasta. While I can understand that letting the students choose their country may result in repeated countries showcased or the easy route being taken by choosing to do American culture, I still am not satisfied with the method! But oh well, what can I do? Ho del lavoro da sbrigare!

No comments:

Post a Comment