Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Comedian, More Like "Come End Me"

Although the events of today were filled with the NHS ceremony finally arriving, I was able to slither my way back into my 4th block. As much as I did not miss it, I missed it. Mr. Rease had it too easy, not having the honour of hearing my quips from the back of the room! Today was the start of another prompt which, surprise, I find difficult. But the prompt itself is simple, I can understand that, it is just the task of finding claims and evidence on said prompt. I can find evidence on many topics with research, but most of the prompts lately require me to dig up evidence from my own mind and experiences; that is the problem. At least I recognized where I am mostly struggling at, so that is progress! I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment