Sunday, March 22, 2020

Apocalyptic Log #1

It has been some time since I saw another human besides my parents. I am going mad. Sergeant Wright used to sell Little Bites, but without them, I may lose my sanity. I also have a surplus of homework; just thinking about it makes my blood run cold. I have not been doing much since my quarantine from school, what am I supposed to do, go outside? But I suppose it feels nice to do things at my own pace at home. Will I likely procrastinate on everything I must do? Absolutely. It is a terrible habit. Honestly, I would probably be in a better mood if I did not receive the most homework I received in my life, but how can I be upset? My curriculum must continue! Let us hope the disease does not get to me before I finish it all. I only wish... I could tell my husband and children... how much I love them... 

No comments:

Post a Comment