Wednesday, March 4, 2020

So It Turns Out A Bibliography Is Not The Study of Biblical Times

Like the title somewhat suggests, the class dove headfirst into writing bibliographies without drowning. I was a bit hesitant at first, it sounded complex and high leveled, but my fears were unfounded in the end! The process was easy to understand and to complete, to my delight. While I personally think it is not very important in the grand scheme and is simply extra work, I can see its usefulness and why writers create them. Apparently I would not have been taught how to write a bibliography in college, so I am glad to know now! Also, if anyone wondered if I truly believed bibliography was the study of something Biblical related, those thoughts are correct. I surely did!

No comments:

Post a Comment