Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Blogs, Punctuation, and Titles Galore

I am quite content with the fact that today was less demanding. For the first part of class, we made fun of critiqued the class' first blog posts in order to improve our writing skills. It seemed there was a lot of struggling with the use of proper punctuation, which prompted a refresher on them as well as the correct way to write titles from short and long works. I greatly appreciated the extra detail overall, always finding it difficult to write the titles of different works in their correct form. There would have been an entirely different lesson at play, but half of the class was called out so the following assessments had to be altered. I am not complaining, not one bit.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds tough, but it's good that you didn't mind the work. If I we're you, I'd be mad!

    ReplyDelete