Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Apocalyptic Log #13

I AM DYING TO GET OUT OF MY GOSH DARN HOUSE AND SEE OTHER HUMAN BEINGS. Alright, got that out. Today's assignment left me stumped for a long time, mostly because my brain shuts off at 5 p.m these days, but also because I was not familiar with the prompt. Moreso the evidence and what the writer was thinking, so I was blindly filling in blanks based on what I believed followed the writer's mindset. All of the struggling on my behalf makes me wonder if I should just wait until my senior year (if the general public stops being vastly unintelligent by then so the virus dies down) to take the exam. 

1 comment:

  1. You can't wait until your senior year to take THIS exam. You only get one opportunity. Everything that you have seen during these online sessions is everything that I have taught and you have learned from October to December concerning rhetorical analysis. Look at your previous notes! Don't give up and don't lose confidence. You got this!

    ReplyDelete