Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Apocalyptic Log #4

Today's assignment centered around writing an introduction for a rhetorical analysis, and I had more trouble with it than I expected. I believe that my difficulty mostly stemmed from my brain being more "inactive" these days, making focusing practically impossible. There was also the fact that I was unsure how to phrase the introduction, and it made me frustrated. Online classes are not the same as going to school, I cannot focus whatsoever. Surprisingly, I miss the days in class where my mind did not constantly wander. Well, not as much as it does at home. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't over think it! The introduction is the easiest part of the essay. Your introduction will be considering the rhetorical situation and adding your thesis.

    ReplyDelete