Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Apocalyptic Log #3

I am finding it difficult to wake up in time for "classes" ever since my sleep schedule became abysmal throughout this quarantine. Staying up until six in the morning has become the norm for me, and that surely puts a challenge down. On a brighter note, the start of school will curb my self-destructive habit of staying up for no reason. In regards to today's work, I am pleased to say that I completed it all, even though it was hard to really focus on what I was doing. Everything is different from being in physical class where I must be focused, and I fear the new environment will stunt my ability to understand what I am looking at. Maybe if I go back over each assignment, I can get a good feel for everything... 

2 comments:

  1. I noticed that you completed one assignment at around 11:30pm! Yes, you need to get yourself on a productive sleep schedule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am afraid to say that sleep is for the weak, Mr. Rease!

      Delete