Thursday, October 24, 2019

Frankenstein

What a wonderful day I have had today! Instead of hours of boredom, I embarked on a field trip to watch a play of the old classic, Frankenstein. It was enjoyable watching the portrayal, and even more so to be with my friends outside of school. That includes you, Mr. Rease. The play as a whole was a memorable experience, especially how much I wanted to whack Victor on his balding head. After the play, I went to Steak n' Shake, which was my first visit. Although the shake was good, the meal was admittedly disappointing - the burger was lackluster, the fries were overwhelmingly thin, and the sprite tasted more like carbonated oil. Still, the laughs I had in the restaurant with my pals outweigh it. Mostly. I returned to school in time and had a leisurely bit of chilling in class. Oh, yeah, and Mr. Rease put on a wig. Truly an enlightening moment, my eyes were opened to greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment