Monday, October 28, 2019

History Assessment

Because my teacher was not here today, I went to the neighboring classroom where my sub would be. I surely did not expect to hear the teacher say, "Take out a piece of paper and number it one to fifty-five," the moment she walked in, but here I am. It was an assessment to see where the class was so far, since a good portion, if not everyone, will take her next semester. Well, I got a harsh suckerpunch of a reminder about my disgraceful naivety of history. Was I even taught history? If I was, I sure did not retain anything, that assessment was as easy to me as it is to find a reason to get out of bed in the mornings. That is excruciatingly difficult. I hope to eventually learn these topics next semester, so hopefully I will not be an embarrassment to humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment