Wednesday, September 25, 2019

First Interactive Oral Report

The day arrived for the first group in the oral project, and things were not a complete train wreck! This group was mostly organized, and the presentation was fun for all participants, including critical thinking questions about the book Wild and about oneself. It was definitely a great chance to laugh at discuss the opinions of both chapter eleven and the personal reflections. Wednesday's presentation gave me hope for my group now that I have some standards and a guide to look upon; to fail this group project is something that is simply inconceivable because of how easy it is to do the work and talk to the class. I am grateful the class is comprised of people I have known since ninth grade or higher, as I would definitely struggle talking to random classmates!

No comments:

Post a Comment