Monday, September 23, 2019

Group Project

I was both elated and horrified to know the moment I stepped into class that there would be a group assignment at play. To have my most valued friend in the group with me is relieving, but I never liked group projects, especially those that extend for days. There is always one who slacks, one who is absent, the grade is equally shared, I have no liking of group projects. However, Mr. Rease gave his pledge that it will be fun, so I will take his word! The assignment revolves around an interactive oral report where each group is assigned a chapter from Wild and must give a summary, among other things. Am I lucky that the chapter I received is the one where the protagonist has explicit intercourse? I... wish I knew. I only hope things go well and I can have great fun with the class!

No comments:

Post a Comment