Thursday, January 30, 2020

Deduction and Seduct- Induction

At last, I began a topic that was not broad, did not require positions, and did not force me to connect two things into a relationship for writing's sake. The lesson was about deductive and inductive reasoning, and while I had heard of them, I did not know the difference so it made me glad to learn about it! The activity that followed was difficult, but only because I did not know how to explain how I knew a premise was invalid or valid in an educated sense. Some of the claims in the activity were hilariously ridiculous, such as the insane leap that because God is love, love is blind, and Ray Charles was blind, Ray Charles is God. That just... that threw me for a loop. The entire day threw me for a loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment