Monday, January 27, 2020

Just When I Thought I Was Safe, The Universe Said, "Psych"

I must say, I was very displeased once I learned we would be doing another prompt with a ridiculous premise and unclear question we had to answer. Well, it was ridiculous and unclear to me. I could not give a rat's bottom about the views of ownership, how on earth does it tie in to sense of safe? Golly, can I not just argue on a position, not some random relationship? It was the exact same thing with the certainty and doubt fiasco, and that does not tickle my fancy. But I must get my practice somewhere, so I must as well try to focus on the prompt and understand it. Will this sentiment stop me from complaining about this again tomorrow? No, it will certainly not. Tune in the next day, my venting will probably last all week folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment