Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Doubt and Certainty

I was rather displeased with today's proceedings - my best friend, person-I-would-marry-if-I-was-homosexual, got an early dismissal, so I was alone. Along with that, we were still on that doubt and certainty malarkey, the topic I dislike with an irritated passion. It is confusing and I do not understand what I am meant to do. It did not help when I had to watch random videos and magically pluck sentences that would be helpful for my "evidence" with my "claims" in my "position" regarding certainty and doubt. It just makes no sense to me! I want nothing more to do with this inane prompt anymore, but unfortunately, I know the class will be dragged back into it tomorrow. Forgive me if I sound more irritable than a crab in an apple, that would probably be because I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment