Tuesday, January 7, 2020

The Boys Are Back In Class

Unlike most of my peers, I actually missed school, or rather, the routine it gave me through my days. I did not miss the urge to sleep in class. At least today was not so trying; the day started off with a semester evaluation with the teacher asking various questions. It allowed me to reflect on what I enjoyed, as well as remember I have a terrible memory. Good times. Afterwards, my eyes were opened and the eyes of those eyes were opened after I watched a TED Talk that, when summed up, explains how intelligence and talent does not correlate to success -- it is made through effort. Also pure luck,but  I will not go into that. The video did make me feel a bit better about myself and pinpoint some key causes of my anxieties, so I appreciate showing. Here is to a neat semester! Hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you learned a lot from TED Talk and I'm proud that the video made you feel better about yourself. You should continue staying up in class so you won't miss any important lessons in class and I don't want that to happen so stay focused at all times and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete